Little Pieces of Happiness
Another week is over and I'm so happy to get a mental break. My mind has been running a mile a minute with all of the projects I have at work so it's good to finally decompress. Despite everything on my mind, I'm at a really happy point in my life. BB and I are good, work is fabulous, and I talk to my girls everyday.
In lieu of this happy high I'm on, today I'm sharing my little victories and moments that have contributed to this high.
- Waking up to the sun every morning
- Not having an actual time I need to be at work so I never have to rush
- Casual Fridays
- Beating traffic
- Coming home to the kids
- Eating lunch out with coworkers
- Seeing grandma in high spirits while she's in the hospital
- Having higher-ups in the office tell me how good of a job I'm doing
- Planning a beach day with the girls
- Getting more toned by having to walk to work and back
- Treating myself to breakfast and lunch out on Fridays
- Super warm weather
- Having such a supportive circle of friends
- My first paycheck in 2 months
- Finally finishing the backlog of blogs I subscribe to on Bloglovin'
- Binging on new podcasts I've found
- Kid Cudi's new album
Next week is going to flllyyy by since Wednesday is the 4th of July (SO I'M OFFF!) and BB starts his journey to Milwaukee for a few days. I'm gonna miss coming home and hearing about all the cute fuzzy things he sees at work. On the 7th the girls and I are heading to Rehoboth Beach for a day of sun and cooling down in the water. Ocean City is always too crowded so Rehoboth will be more relaxed. Let's hope that this is true despite it still being 4th of July weekend.
What made you happy this week?